Datalogic Matrix 210N DL.Code
Datalogic’s Matrix 210N™ offers extreme reading performance with integrated Ethernet & PROFINET in an ultra-compact housing. With a WVGA image sensor able to capture up to 60 frames per second, and a flexible and powerful illuminator, the Matrix 210N™ offers best-in-class reading performance for direct partmarked bar codes.
Unrivaled decoding libraries running on a high speed hardware platform deliver superior reading
performance and decoding rates. With these combined features the Matrix 210N supports high throughput systems which results in improved production efficiency. Both read data and captured images are transferred using the on-board Ethernet ports. The captured images can be either saved internally or easily and quickly uploaded to external PCs for storage or offline analysis.
Compact dimensions with straight, right angle, or electronic variable focus options provide sperb contact reading capabilities and simple mechanical integration into small spaces. Installation and maintenance are extremely easy with the X-PRESS™ Interface. X-PRESS features a five LED bar graph with a multifunction key for immediate access to functions such as Aiming, Setup, Automatic Learning, and Test Mode.
The Green Spot - projected onto the scanned object – provides easy and real-time feedback of the reading status without any additional software or accessories.
- Integrated Ethernet, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, interfaces
- Dynamic focus liquid lens models
- High performance DPM bar code reading
- On-board image saving
- Outstanding decoding capability on DPM and printed 1D & 2D standard codes
- Straight and right angle models for smart mounting
- ID-NET™ reader clustering / networking
- Ultra-fast image acquisition for high speed production lines
- Industrial Protection: ESD-safe, YAG, IP65
- PCB board tracking
- Electronic products tracking
Pharmaceutical & Chemical
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging
- Supply chain traceability
- Chemical & Biomedical Analysis Machines
- Print & Apply systems
- Document Handling