Quickscan I Lite QW2400
The QuickScan Lite QW2400 2D area imager is an entry level scanner specifically designed for reading long and truncated 1D codes and larger 2D codes from close distance. The QW2400 imager has an extra-wide Field of View (FOV) which captures these challenging 1D and 2D codes at a nominal distance using different scan angles, meeting the scanning needs in Retail, Light Manufacturing, Document/Bill Processing and Banking/Finance. The QuickScan Lite 2D imager is the most affordable area imager with the best performance in its class.
The QW2400 area imager offers snappy reading performance on most commonly used 1D and 2D codes, whether printed or displayed on a mobile device. The white illumination combined with the blue aiming dot provides users with a visible and clear aiming system without irritating the user’s eyes.
The QW2400 area imager is available in two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge/RS-232. Customers can purchase the scanner only or separate certified kits which include a cable and stand.
- Wide scan angle and Field of View
- Excellent performance in reading bar codes displayed on mobile devices
- USB Certified Kits available
- Built with over-molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Ergonomic, compact and robust