The PowerScan PM9100 linear imager is a cordless device offering state-of-the-art performance in an industrial product and features Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ narrow band radio. This linear imager introduces Datalogic’s new and innovative scanning technology, implementing a green scanning line which has the same definition of a laser beam with all the benefits of a linear imager.
The PM9100 imager also features Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The PM9100 linear imager is available in 3 models: a basic model with no display or keypad; with display and 4-key keypad or with display and full alphanumeric keypad.
All models have multi-interface capabilities featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Seamless roaming
- IP65 rating and 2.0 m / 6.6 ft drop resistance
- Datalogic new and innovative linear imager technology
- Compatible with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System
- Radio frequencies include 433 or 910 MHz
- User replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
- Front window replaceable in-field