Datalogic is pleased to announce its new Skorpio X4 mobile computer: an important evolution for the extremely successful Skorpio product line of compact mobile computers. The strong commitment to the Retail market is confirmed, while Skorpio X4 represents a reliable and rugged companion for Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics and Healthcare verticals in all their typical warehousing applications.
Key features and Benefits
- Choice of Windows embedded or Android™ Operating Systems: the Skorpio X4 mobile computer features a high performance multi-core 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact (WEC7) OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash
- Oustanding User Interface: equipped with the largest high-visibility 3.2 inch color display touch screen in its class, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently.
- Ergonomic and reliable: this rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment, both in-store and back-end receiving applications. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness. The Pistol-grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry.
- Leverages current Skorpio X3 accessories: The Skorpio X4 mobile computer has full compatibility with all Skorpio X3 accessories.
- Retail Shop Floor Applications: Mark downs, inventory, restocking tasks, in-store picking, shipping/receiving
- Retail Front-End: Queue-Busting, Assisted Selling
- Warehousing: Back office inventory management, picking, shipping/receiving, etc.