Joya Touch A6 Healthcare
The Joya™ Touch A6 is a state-of-the-art Android™-based mobile computer that is ideal for various healthcare and hospital applications.
The Joya Touch A6 Healthcare (HC) is a multi-purpose Healthcare device that is ideal for various applications such as bedside care, admittance, nursing activities, pharmacy and more.
The Joya Touch A6 HC device comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon platform featuring Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow, and is field upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat. This device is available in two form factors: a handheld version resembling a smartphone and a pistol-grip version with a comfortable trigger.
The Joya Touch A6 HC device is charged using the industry’s first wireless charging technology (Qi compliant) which eliminates the need for maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles. This radically reduces support costs and increases the devices’ life span.
This device is also a phone. By using the CSip protocol, the Joya Touch A6 HC is able to make and receive phone calls via the Wi-Fi network (VoIP).
- 4.3 inch FWVGA multi-touch display
- Wireless charging (Qi compliant) featuring fast and boost charging technology
- 2D area imaging technology and Digimarc™ support
- Powerful Qualcomm platform featuring Android 6.0 and field upgradeable to Android 7.1
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows users to make and receive phone calls via Wi-Fi
- Multi-purpose device: handheld or pistol-grip options
- Chemical resistant plastics