DataVS2 Vison Sensor
The DataVS2 vision sensor series presents all the characteristics able to solve artificial machine vision applications in a flexible and intuitive way. The sensor is configured via PC through Ethernet interface. The configuration software has been developed in order to lead the customer through the inspection creation process step by step.
DataVS2 is available in four different versions according to the installed control tools: Object recognition (OBJ), Advanced Object recognition (AOR), Identification (ID) and Professional (PRO).
Calculate the field of view
Features & Benefits
- The graphical user interface allows to create a new inspection in a simple and intuitive manner.
- The DataVS2 compact dimensions (70 x 52 x 40 mm) allow to install the device even in extremely narrow spaces.
- The VGA resolution guarantees high quality images thus allowing to check even the smallest details.
- The wide range of controls allows to use one model to solve many different kinds of control.
- The Advanced models (AOR) integrate more functionalities thus broadening the applicative scenarios of DataVS2.
This product series has been developed to satisfy to requirements of the following reference applications:
- Part presence verification
- Object counting
- Part position & orientation
- Quality inspection