The PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a ruggedized cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless System™, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The PM9500 series offers two display options: 4 configurable keys and a full 16-key keyboard. This increases interaction between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
The BC9180 base/charger also includes in one model two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus.
- High-performance Liquid Lens increases the depth-of-field for reading wide and high density codes
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Soft white light illumination
- Available with optional display and 4 or 16-key keyboards
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Networking and seamless roaming
- High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
- Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI