The PowerScan™ PM9300 series includes different models able to satisfy all customers’ needs; the PM9300 is the basic cordless model, the PM9300-D intermediate model includes a display and 4-key keypad, and the ultimate PM9300-DK model features a display with a full 16-key keyboard. The PM9300-DK model significantly increases the sophistication of interaction with the host system and opens up new potential uses of the scanner, making it suitable for applications that would normally require a more expensive portable data terminal.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ 2.0 provides the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. It offers scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities combined with seamless roaming for complex installations.
The PM9300 readers feature Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good-read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides visual confirmation directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top and back of the cap add increased visibility at any angle.
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Optics available in: Standard Range: contact up to 1.6 m / 5.2 ft Auto Range: up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial) Seamless roaming
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good-read feedback Radio frequencies available in 433 or 910 MHz
- 100% Compatible with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System