The PD9330 reader features Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The PD9330 reader’s mechanics have been developed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintaining consistent reading performance without degrading performance or reliability. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations. A built-in metal tether hook for suspended applications ensures workplace productivity.
All models have multi-interface capabilities built in featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- Optics available in: Standard Range: contact up to 1.6 m / 5.2 ft Auto Range: up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- Datalogic’s 3GL technology and a loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user