The PowerScan PBT9100 linear imager is a cordless device offering state-of-the-art performance in an industrial product and features standard Bluetooth® wireless technology. This linear imager introduces Datalogic’s innovative new scanning technology, implementing a green scanning line which has the same definition of a laser beam with all the benefits of a linear imager.
The PBT9100 imager also features Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The PBT9100 imager’s mechanics have been developed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintaining consistent reading performance without degrading performance or reliability. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations.
All models have multi-interface capabilities featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.
- Piconet with up to 7 scanners connected to the same base station
- IP65 rating and 2.0 m / 6.6 ft drop resistance
- Datalogic’s new scanning linear imager technology
- Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial)
- Bluetooth 3.0 Class 1 compliant
- Front window replaceable in-field and user replaceable Lithium-Ion battery