Opticon F-31 2D CMOS Imager
The F-31 is a stationary scanner with a CMOS auto-focus imager, providing an accurate scan of both 1D and 2D codes. The optics feature self-adaption of the lens to focus on varying distances.
The F-31 is designed for aggressive reading of barcodes from varying distances, creating sharp contrast images from 5 cm up to 1.5 meter. Even barcodes on difficult to reach angles can easily be scanned.
The imager consists of a real-time adapting lens, a fast shutter speed and auto-contrast control. These technologies increase the resistance to hand movement and creates sharp contrast images for great performances. The auto-focus function improves the motion tolerance in such a way that labels can easily be scanned nearby, at far distances and difficult to reach angles.
- 2D CMOS imager with auto-focus technology – scans to 80 frames per second
- Easily reads 1D and 2D barcodes – even on mobile phone screens
- Picture-capture capability: view scanned images
- Compact size and weight – 1.81”W x 0.98”L x 2.28”D and 1.8 ounces
- Survives drop of 2.5 feet onto concrete
- Rugged IP42 rating – sealed against dust and moisture
- Trigged modes: manual, multiple read, auto-trigger
- Communication interface: USB
- Two-year warranty