Datalogic Elf PDA
Healthcare version with Windows Embedded 6.5
The special Healthcare (HC) version of the Elf™ PDA provides chemical-resistant plastics that withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions. Ideal for use in hospitals, the Elf PDA is the best choice for applications such as disposables inventory and tracking, sterile location inventory tracking, expiration data verification and bedside point of care.
- 2D bar code imager with Datalogic’s patented 'Green Spot' good-read technology to improve user efficiency.
- 46-Key QWERTY Keyboard
Capitalizing on Datalogic's legendary ergonomics, the Elf PDA packs unprecedented features into a compact form factor built for single handed use. Use of an accelerometer eliminates awkward presentation of on screen data and a unique guitar pick stylus provides for intuitive touch screen navigation.
The Elf PDA provides four wireless technologies in the same form factor: Bluetooth EDR for fast data transfer, 802.11 a/b/g with Cisco Certified security.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- UMTS HSDPA mobile radio for voice and data communication (WEHH 6.5 only)
- Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® wireless Communications 2.0 EDR
- High performance 2D imager
- Accelerometer to auto-rotate display (WEHH 6.5 only)
- 3 Megapixel autofocus Camera with Flash (WEHH 6.5 only)
- 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 624 MHz processor
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot (SDHC)
- Ruggedized with 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop to concrete
- IP64 protection class
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management